Tonight I have finished the installation of the 6 homebuild Fast-Track turnouts and the corresponding Tortoise turnout motors on the west entry to the main station.
Actually I cut out a piece of the plywood on the layout where the turnouts should be installed, so I could install the turnouts and motors on my workbench. Much more easy, specially when all this 6 turnouts shall work together and a lot of cutting of track. It would have been much more difficult to install them directly in the right position on the layout.
Installing all sleepers and painting are still to be done.
I think the result will be fine when everything is in place.